Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Degree Project!

I wanted to give a quick overview of the couple of projects I'm working on right now. 

So, of course, 
there's my degree project for animation. It started out as something completely different back in september but as I was working on it, I found that I wasn't in love with my idea so I changed it. The story thus far is about an elderly cat who is ruminating about life over the course of a day. I started out in ink but decided that I wanted to build something and use real places and settings. I spent the better part of january on the cat puppet.



After doing the stop motion for the piece, I'm going to be rotoscoping with oil paint. I did this test by putting a piece of plexiglass over my monitor and painting the oils onto it. I'm getting close to the rotoscoping point in production.


More soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment